Hotel Chopin is located in a strategic position, easy to reach.
Address: Via Andrea Doria 22r Genova 16126 GE, Italy
BY TRAIN: Hotel Chopin is located 50 meters from the station of Genova Piazza Principe, the main railway station of Genoa. Once you leave the station you will find us on the right in Via Andrea Doria.
Hotel Chopin is a 10-minute drive from Genoa Airport C.Colombo and we show you 3 different ways to get to Hotel Chopin:
1) by taxi using the fixed rate from Airport – to Genova Principe Station. The fixed rate provides that you pay, up to a maximum of 4 passengers per car, a fixed working rate of 25 euros and a holiday or night of 27 euros; for 5 or more passengers, instead, the working rate will be 30 euros, the holiday or night of 32 euros. Our hotel is very close to Genova Principe Station). We advise you to inform the taxi driver immediately that you want to use the fixed rate. To book a taxi you can call Radio taxi: +39 0105966 or send a whatsapp message to +39 3925966123).
2) By shuttle bus VolaBus. The VolaBus stop is located at the exit of the airport arrivals area. The service is active every day with every 40 minutes. From the airport the first ride is at 5.50 and the last is at 23.05. The ticket costs 6 euros one way (12 euros return). Children up to 4 years travel free.
3) There is an even cheaper alternative, but less convenient and fast by taking the shuttle bus line i24 that connects the airport to Genoa Sestri Ponente station and from there you can take a train to Genova Principe. You will have tu buy the “bus + train” ticket that lasts 100 minutes for 1.60 euros per person.
BY CAR: leaving the “Genova Ovest” exit, you must follow the signs for the Centro Città-Aquario, without going up on the “Sopraelevata”. You then have to continue in the direction of “Genova P. Principe station”; the hotel is located in the street Via Andrea Doria which is located immediately before the station.
Below you can find information on parking facilities near the Hotel.
- Parking in the blue stripes for a fee in Via Andrea Doria, (the street in front of the hotel).
To find a place will take a bit of luck and we recommend not to leave anything visible in the car (You never know that someone wants to take what you left in the car. We don’t want your holiday to be ruined for that).
Price: €1.3 the first hour, €1.5 the second hour and €2 the hour from the third onwards.
Sunday and public holidays: FREE
Every day from 8 PM to 8AM: FREE
- Parking at the guarded station with cameras: Name: Parkinstation
Address: in via Andrea Doria 64 (150 meters from the Hotel)
Hours: Closes at 12 PM and reopens at 5 AM in the morning
Price: €2 per hour, but if on the day of over 8 hours will click the daily rate
Daily rate: €18 for 24 hours from the car entrance
From 12 PM to 5 AM in the morning parking is FREE (be careful! though that you can not move the car in that time range because the garage is closed)
There are also free parking spaces in the area near the Hotel (in Genoa the free parking spaces are those with white stripes). We can try to explain where they are when you are in the Hotel. It will take some luck and patience to find them.
Keep in mind that in Genoa you can easily walk or by metro/ bus. In addition, the train station is only 80 meters from the hotel.